Haven't write what happened yesterday....
Yesterday, I woke up at about 7.35.. Earlier that usual cause I scared I late again for the 5th time... I met Halie in the bus number 111.. I talk to her and go school together... When I sit down, Sharidah told me that I must use PE T-shirt... I am quite surprised and I ask her why and she say got to do with Teacher's Day Celebrations...
In the PE, Ms Goh shows our class and the P6s and P5s classes how to do the punching and kicking which our class usually does when raining...
After PE, is maths, my favourite subject. As the prefects in our class go for the performances, the rest go to computer lab... Our class was so happy when they know this... We ran towards the staircase and go down... I, Shi Hui, Alice, Cheryl and Clarissa sit in the side way as we can do what ever we wants without anyone knowing... Cheryl, Clarissa and I go play 'Poptopica' which seems famous since Wan Xin introduce this game to me...
The whole class go to hall for the celebrations... Almost the whole class go somewhere... Pearlyn talking to someone in P5, Alice talks to Shi Hui, Cheryl and Clarissa go to bookshop to buy presents for Ms Goh, Mrs Ramesh and the others...
For me and Pearlyn, we buy presents during the recess... I met Fharah and talks to her... She seems happy anyway...
Well, I think must stop first... Go play Maple... Mapling... =P Cya...
comment?
/ top