title: =P
date: 31 January 2008
time:8:41:00 PM
Today, almost everyone get over the incident of Daniel... Most of the subjects like English talk about Daniel accident and the newspaper article about him... Tomorrow got Cross Country and I am taking pictures of whatever happening... Luckily Rachel and I can go everywhere =P... For Jean, Xin Lei and Htet Su, they must follow the seniors... Hehex... Today Mr Woo told us that he think our class, E1/3 is the best class... Last period is English... Then like he say we cannot go home until we finish the comprehension from the textbook... I am like the 4th to finish but I must wait for turtle and queky so I end up being the last 5th!!! I hate them!!! (Joking)=POur class should end at 1.05!!! Then me, queky, clarissa, turtle, adelene, rachel and more... stay in class till 1.35!! Me and Turtle went to library as fast as possible as turtle and queky have cca gu zheng.. I and clarissa went to the bus stop and saw some of the Fairfield Methodist pupils is standing there and surveying ppl from NTSS!! Of course, I and Clarissa must survey too... The pupil ask me lots of question like going to Cross Country... If I am a Chinese all those... When I and Clarissa was wrinting the survey, the bus like come la!! We miss the bus of course!! Then I and Clarissa must wait for another 10 minutes! She listened to mp3 and I read the chinese book I have just borrowed from the library.. We chit chat some time.. We reach NTPS bus stop and went to Ryan Shop.. Bought noodles and eat while waiting for some ppl we know to pass by.. We saw Jia Chong and kept coming in and out... Asking Clarissa if she have Xiliu number and Zhe Min number... We met Frely then... I hit him =P... I, Clarissa, Frely and Jia chong went to the playground, Queenstown Community Center then Library... Jia Chong kept asking us to treat him drinks... I left like $3 for tommorow... At last Frely gave up and LEND him $3...We wait for him to eat and went to library... We went to the lift for the second storey and Jia Chong is incharge of pressing the lift! I wait and think why the lift take such a long time to go up and I knew why... JIA CHONG DID NOT PRESS THE BUTTON '2'!! URGH... Everyone looking at him and he say sorry sorry.... We met Heather and her friend there and Jia Chong and Frely are disturbing them that Heather hit them and immediately went home! I hate them!!(Joking)I think that I would went back home at 4.15 but did not expect myself to reach home at 5 o'clock... Tuition and tuition... Write this post and do some homework and sleep.. =PGtg do homework... Sleep Tight!!ChelsiaRest in peace,Daniel
comment?
/ top
|
|