you said move on, where do i go?


profile



Chelsia is hereeeee ! :B Me love Onew and Eunhyuk , continueing with around 17 more laogongs surrounding me !! Very flirtatious of me xD But thats my nature HOHOHOHO ! Human nature ~ Oh oh , I love a lot a lot of bands ! Plenty to be named ! :D Well yeah , love my blogggg :D

misc

tagboard

twitt

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter


    friends
    Eunhyuk ♡

    Class 1e3'09 Class 2e3'09 Adelene Amanda Amirah Andre Ashley Brenda Bryan Cheryl Christine Clara Clarissa Esmeralda Felicia Fharah Fong yee Jaoon Jean Jessica Jessie Jewel Jia En Kai Ting Kaye Ling Yang Lok San Melanie Melissa Min Er Natalie Pan Ying Pearlyn Chua Pearlyn Mak Rachel Rio Shafia Shi Kei Teck Li Trixia Truman Xin Rui Xin Tian Wan Xin William Zhiting

    thanks
    © * étoile filante
    inspiration/colours: mintyapple
    icons: cablelines
    reference: x / x

    past
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    title: Bad Luck..
    date: 20 February 2008
    time:8:10:00 PM
    I guess today is kindda bad luck.. Not at first.. I went to school as usual and have my tests.. At last, I have CIP at 2.00! I did not have my breakfast and lunch yet larhz! Ended at 3.00.. Clarissa, Sivakami, Jaoon, Zhi Chun, Yi Jun and me were cleaning class 5/1 and we are supposed to went to the 3rd floor.. =_=

    At 3, I met Angie and Sathish(dun noe how spell).. They say we are supposed to go to Chinese Garden.. Sathish can't go so only Angie, Jean, Zhi Ting(who just joined in) and me went.. That's when the bad luck came.. We take bus 196 till Clementi MRT Station.. We take MRT and went to Chinese Garden.. Met Prabu there.. He asked us to buy some drinks as there was no water there.. I just bought some nuggets that cost me $2.40.. WTH! SO EXPENSIVE OK! We went to the Pagoda and that's when my headache starts to occur.. Haiz.. Then we met Tio who is ex-photographer in NTSS but graduated.. He is half chinese half malay.. Quite rare.. At 5, I thought that I would go home as I have no money with me.. Tio treat me $3 just for the ticket into the Museum..We went to Turtle Museum and that's also one of the bad luck part.. I don't know why but the uncle kept giving us cucumber for the turtles to eat.. I am quite scared of them so I am shouting most of the time.. Suddenly, the uncle who is about 50+ years old want to take picture of us.. HE PUT HIS HAND ON OUR WAIST!! That's kindda molesting! We did not say anything yet but try to go away from him.. At 6.30, we went home.. On the way we kept talking about him..

    I and Angie stop at Clementi MRT and I thought that the left side of the MRT can bring me home.. I kept going and I wonder why the roads became Jurong East Road... I at last know.. I took the wrong bus!!! That's already 7! I have no choice and try to figure out how to go from Jurong MRT to Commonwealth MRT.. At 7.30 then I reach Commonwealth! I went to the bus stop and think of what to say to Clarissa about homework.. At last bus came at 7.45.. I immediately came home and took this bus.. At last I am here.. 4 hours of not sitting, 2 hours of not drinking and having a headache..

    I hope this stupid thing would went..
    Chelsia


    comment? / top