you said move on, where do i go?


profile



Chelsia is hereeeee ! :B Me love Onew and Eunhyuk , continueing with around 17 more laogongs surrounding me !! Very flirtatious of me xD But thats my nature HOHOHOHO ! Human nature ~ Oh oh , I love a lot a lot of bands ! Plenty to be named ! :D Well yeah , love my blogggg :D

misc

tagboard

twitt

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter


    friends
    Eunhyuk ♡

    Class 1e3'09 Class 2e3'09 Adelene Amanda Amirah Andre Ashley Brenda Bryan Cheryl Christine Clara Clarissa Esmeralda Felicia Fharah Fong yee Jaoon Jean Jessica Jessie Jewel Jia En Kai Ting Kaye Ling Yang Lok San Melanie Melissa Min Er Natalie Pan Ying Pearlyn Chua Pearlyn Mak Rachel Rio Shafia Shi Kei Teck Li Trixia Truman Xin Rui Xin Tian Wan Xin William Zhiting

    thanks
    © * étoile filante
    inspiration/colours: mintyapple
    icons: cablelines
    reference: x / x

    past
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    title: ^^
    date: 02 February 2008
    time:1:09:00 PM
    Yesterday, it is Cross Country.. I woke up like about 5.45 am... So early.. Ate instant noodle and went to the bus stop and board bus 105.. Met Amanda Jie friend there... Drop at Commonwealth MRT bus stop and met Daniel there... In 5 to 10 min, 2 bus came.. 196 and 147... I board bus 196 but was surprised when I saw Daniel, Hong Da and Amanda friend board bus 147.. I kept checking myself if it was bus 196.. Though I still board it..=P Met Wei Liang aka Ayang the next bus stop, Andrian and Christine in the next bus stop... Then Cheryl Lim came down the bus from the 2nd deck... I hit her most of the time..=P

    Reach school and went to the Amphi Theatre.. Met Jean, Zhiting, Ashly, Clara, turtle, Lok San and the rest.. I took out my camera and try taking some pictures and suddenly it happened again!! Before that, the SD card happened to be blank!! This time too!! Then like I don't know what to do but tell (Prabu), photography second secretary, that I can't take pictures... Luckily Ashly take out the SD card and at least I could took 50 photos... Take some pictures through the tunnel... Teachers say that the length of the Cross Country is about 3 km but it is like so fast! It is not 3km I guess!! That's good though.. Taken turtle, Yong Da, Shi Kei, Queky and some others photos.. Cross Country end at 11.30 and Sec 1 were supposed to do CIP.. Pick up rubbish.. Our class is like so lucky.. We only need to clean the stage and Adelene has clean it before so we just need to sit there =P.. Ashly, Xin Lei, Lok San is playing with the rubbish bag as it can cause like a balloon..

    I and Clarissa, again, went back to school.. Go to Ryan Shop and wait for Frely to come... Clarissa call WC and Xiliu... They ask us to go outside the Clementi Town school.. So we went and Xiliu kept asking us to go to RVHS to watch netball! So lame la.. At 1.30, I went to playground to meet my papamama!(Jasmine and Xiao Hui)... Mama ask me and papa to go her house... We sit outside the flat as it was raining... I lend papa and mama handphone.. I ask papa to give me her handphone and she say OK.. So really take it=P and mama sms papa phone which I am taking to give her back =P.. So I just don't care and sms say go to school and take her phone.. She really came back of course and it was like so fun..

    Met Alice outside the gate and she told me Clarissa was inside... So I follow her and she say Clarissa call her again and say she need to went back home early and cannot go to school.. I don't actually believe her.. I met Pearlyn too... Alice say she wanted to eat at the food court outside Sheng Siong... I actually want to follow but Pearlyn ask me to go to HOD room to meet some teachers but unexpectedly we cannot meet any teacher except Mr Azman... So we went to the food court... On the way we met CLARISSA!! They lied to Alice!! I immediately went to food court and told her Clarissa was in Ryan Shop.. She was shocked but waited for her to eat finish.. Pearlyn bought Yong Tau Fu.. We chit chat till 3.45 and went to Ryan Shop and they were still there..

    Gotta go for lunch now so I end my post =P.. Good luck,
    Chelsia


    comment? / top