Today, I have time for blog again.. xD In the morning, I did know why but I woke up much earlier than usual.. Of course, I did not miss the bus.. I met Cheryl ,Christine and Amanda Jie in the bus.. Went to the second deck and there's so less people so Cheryl,Christine and I were talking quite loud..=P Today's band quite stress... I had the wrong gripping and since I took the 'B40' Clarinet and not 'B16' Clarinet, so I had to try my best.. Though I had, Mr Neo said if you kept doing that sound, I will rather let you use the 'B16' Clarinet.. I just say in my heart OK LARHZ! I BITE MY LIPS TILL RED! I RATHER USE 'B16' AND I NO NEED TO BITE MY LIPS! Nevermind! Tommorow is History and Maths Test! OMG! Going to learn history..
Bbiiex,
Chelsia
comment?
/ top