title: LOL!
date: 13 February 2008
time:6:02:00 PM
Hahax.. Today is like a funny day and a bad luck day for me.. In the morning, I woke up at 6.40 and I miss the bus to Commonwealth MRT bus stop.. I get there at 7.10!!! I waited for the bus and the bus came at 7.30!! WTH! I thought Andrian had gone to school but I don't expect him to be in the same bus as me..I reached school at 7.45 sharp! It was the assembly time.. I quickly ran to the parade square.. Adelene, who is behind me say ," Chelsia, you are late.." I am like errrrr... nvm! The next lesson is LSS2.. I went to class and normal.. Next is History where I had a lot of laughing.. Though Mrs Sanmugam is a little fierce, she can crack joke! Our monitor, Jun Ping, did not bring his file, textbook and workbook so..Mrs Sanmugam: Jun Ping, you did not bring 3 things, you are a monitor, disappointed me, your classmates, your form teachers and parents so you need to sing 10 songs.."Jun Ping: Haaaaa!( Started singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star)Mrs Sanmugam: The last girl there ( Shi Kei), can you hear what he is singing?Shi Kei: I cannot..Mrs Sanmugam: Ok, I would stand there and Jun Ping, you must make me hear you..( Counting down from 10 - 1)Mrs Sanmugam: Next is Shafia, you did not bring 2 things and say all those same speech except a monitor.. Shafia sings ABC song..At last done and we stopped all these and it was time for the next lesson, English. While waiting for Mr Woo, My button for the shirt was out! I tried but failed.. Haiz.. nvm..At 2.15, I went to somewhere _____ Studio.. I forget about the name..=P I talk to Angie and Sathesh( don't know how to spell).. The seniors came at 2.30.. For some reason, we cannot stay there and went to the D&T room.. The seniors wrote: Photography Club, If you are not interested, please Get Out.. Of course I am interested.. The seniors talk and talk and we kept listening.. A little bored though.. The seniors too know how to crack jokes.. =P
Back home and gonna do homework now.. Bbiiex =D
Love, Chelsia
comment?
/ top
|
|