title: Phew~~
date: 22 February 2008
time:1:43:00 PM
Luckily, Nothing happened to me today.. Phew.. In the morning, I woke up at 6.45 and started coming out of the house at 6.54.. I board the bus and drop at my usual place when I suddenly saw Christine boarding a bus.. Of course she would take bus 196 so I immediately run.. I saw Christine sitting with Cheryl and another person(4get her name..).. Then when I reach school, I immediately ask Queky to lend me her Volume B TB for the test.. We fought for the book=P Next is assembly and today is the scouts and girl guides day so there was 4 flag.. National Flag, Scouts Flag, Girl Guides Flag and School Flag.. The scouts and girl guides kept talking though I don't understand them.. At last we went back to class for lessons..Fong Yee did not come again and Mdm Valli asks if we want to hear the good or bad news.. We chose bad news first.. The bad news is we are still going to have Biology Test.. Next is the good news which is she would postpone our test! Hee~ So nice.. The reason is she did not teach us yesterday due to the Health Checkup so it would be unfair for us.. Next is English.. I have to present the English project.. I am the one who kept talking as Clarissa and Shafia would laugh when they were talking.. They still talk though.. Clarissa get 14 marks as Mr Woo say she was a little shy while Shafia and I get 16.. The highest is Jaoon! I can't believe it.. Mr Woo shows us the comprehension test marks then.. I get 21 and Clarissa get 20 and a half.. At least better than half marks.. These days, Clarissa get better than me in Chinese.. Soon it was recess.. I met Angie who blocked me in msn now.. Its OK!~^^ Next is Mdm Fong class.. I need to stand up as I did not bring my file.. Mdm Fong gave us a chance and we sat and have our test.. The test is medium.. The last question was quite hard so Mdm Fong gave us another chance of having the last question on Monday.. Lots of people want to do again..Next is assembly in the hall. It was quite tough to sit as a hall can sit 1200+ pupils! WTH.. We talk about the Edulearn of asknlearn to become our e-learning portal.. I did not know that there is computer lab in NTSS.. So I ask Roberto which is in Info-com and he says there i 2 labs.. Lastly, I spoke to Chelsey and GQ(both my jie) and find for Clarissa.. I could not find her so I went home.. In the bus, I talk to Roberto and he became my big brother.. ^^(Harus pangil koko dong?) I bully Christine too by saying good pet.. Hahax.. I am here.. Waiting for my lunch to be ready..Bbiiex I miss you guys,Chelsia
comment?
/ top
|
|