In the morning, I went to school and met Cheryl, Kartika and Idayu.. Idayu did not talk to me so I just like nevermind.. I kept talking to Cheryl.. On the way to class, Cheryl ask me to lend her my clarinet as she wanted to tell Oda that its hers.. Of course, I get it back again.. Rou Xuan and Athirah did not get the message of not having band today and brought their clarinet.. The rest did not bring it as I know about it...
We had our lesson as usual and its time for Chinese Spelling and Maths Test.. As the maths test is quite easy, we finish it in approximately 45min.. I went for the English oral and I am the fifth.. I waited for Oda, Cheryl and Wan Qi.. They wanted to play the clarinet so I am fine with it..
I went home and saw that Chen Wei is online.. I act as Elvina.. I am so bad.. OMG.. We chit-chat till 5 and said she is going to swim.. I swear I am going to tell Chen Wei I am Chelsia tommorow.. Now, I just quarrel with Roberto and he is not my KOR already and I did not care.. Going to do homework now..
Bbiiex,
Chelsia
PS: I am in bad mood now! Hate him!
PSS: No mood to change song anymore!
comment?
/ top