Today, I did not miss the bus! So happy!! First period is Maths and I sit beside Kenneth!! WALAO EH! He kept bothering me and Chelsey who sit beside him!! I am gonna hate him!! Next recess, I met Christine but did not bother her.. =P
Next is recess.. I and Clarissa kept thinking what should be our name for Maple in Aqualia name.. Then Ms Olivia asks us to do limerick about the person beside you.. That means Clarissa.. I finish the limerick during CME class since she asks us to write in a colour paper.. I do not know why but I wrote nicer than usual.. xD
Next is lunch break for Band.. I sit with Athirah Mei, Brenda Jie, Teck Li and Wan Qi.. I ate noodles xD.. Clarissa went home since she has no shooting.. For Band, Nerice make the whole music room dark by switching off the light.. I listen to Nerice MP3 to listen for anime songs.. Luckily, Mr Neo came into the room when the light is on.. Hahax.. I prepare for the clarinet and I did it correctly for the first time.. I played 5 songs badly but only tested 1.. LOL!!
I play badly than Han Sol.. =( Mr Neo let us go at 5.30 and reach home at 6.. I had just enough time for changing song and write a post.. Had lots of geography homework!! About 10+ pages.. DEAD! My sister home! Cannot use come much..
Bbiiex,
Chelsia
PS: Today song is 'I should be so lucky' by Minimaru GT
comment?
/ top