you said move on, where do i go?


profile



Chelsia is hereeeee ! :B Me love Onew and Eunhyuk , continueing with around 17 more laogongs surrounding me !! Very flirtatious of me xD But thats my nature HOHOHOHO ! Human nature ~ Oh oh , I love a lot a lot of bands ! Plenty to be named ! :D Well yeah , love my blogggg :D

misc

tagboard

twitt

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter


    friends
    Eunhyuk ♡

    Class 1e3'09 Class 2e3'09 Adelene Amanda Amirah Andre Ashley Brenda Bryan Cheryl Christine Clara Clarissa Esmeralda Felicia Fharah Fong yee Jaoon Jean Jessica Jessie Jewel Jia En Kai Ting Kaye Ling Yang Lok San Melanie Melissa Min Er Natalie Pan Ying Pearlyn Chua Pearlyn Mak Rachel Rio Shafia Shi Kei Teck Li Trixia Truman Xin Rui Xin Tian Wan Xin William Zhiting

    thanks
    © * étoile filante
    inspiration/colours: mintyapple
    icons: cablelines
    reference: x / x

    past
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    title: Lame Day..
    date: 06 March 2008
    time:7:08:00 PM
    Today is a lame day!! I did not miss the bus again.. I sat with Christine in the bus but rarely speak since I am reading my book,' The Lost Boy'.. I reached school and met with Idayu again.. Hahax.. Of course I talk to her and went to my usual classroom, E1/3.. While we are walking, many people rush to the hall.. I did not know why but the bell had not rang yet so I fasten my steps and saw that there was still many people in the classroom.. I saw turtle and she kept bothering me!! Hate her!!

    We settled ourselves in the hall and then Mdm Neo say," Good morning Newtowners, I am glad that you reached here early, but I am disappointed of your attitude. Please quiet down." It was so lame!! Singaporeans sang the National Anterm and Pledge. Again, Mdm Neo said," Newtowners, you are the ambassador of New Town Secondary School. You have to take care of yourself, your friends and the place." I did not have any comments since newtowners did not tuck in their uniforms.

    The first period is LSS1 and again, Mdm Valli joke.. She asked people who did not have their name tags and told them that they all need to take out a piece of paper and write their name, stapler their name into the uniform. Clarissa is one of them.. I kept laughing at her and told her too bad and why she did not take it yesterday. At last, Adelene helps everyone and Mdm Valli stapler it. It looks so funny!! Mdm Valli teached us 15 pages in 20 minutes! That is fast!

    Next is English.. Mr Woo asks us to do the filing and Mr Woo wanted us to do a debate. It reminds me of Primary 5 debate.. I chose this title " Internet is harmful than good. I chose opposition. I am in the same group with Clara and Clarissa. Hahax.. The 3Cs..

    Next is recess.. Spend the day in the library.. I found the book I am finding for 1 year in the library!! Unluckily, I cannot borrow since I heard that they are clearing.. I met Shahul and Erfan( Shahul's friend). We kept laughing!!!

    Next is Music. I did not know that there will be a test on music! I asks Phontakorn for the answer.. Hehex.. Next is Chinese and I had a test. I guess I would not fail.. I hope..=D

    English again and Mr Woo told us about the debate.. He told us the title again and did not expect that we are the first group!!! The debate is on 19/03/2008!! We VS Shiva and Lok San group. Dead.. Suddenly Clarissa asks what is the 3Cs for the history.. I could only remember consistency and corroboration then. So I ask Jeremy and he also don't know! We are laughing as Jeremy did not know the answer too.. He ask Izzac and the answer is credibilty..

    Nothing to do by then, so we went to Commonwealth MRT with Brenda, Cheryl, Clarissa, Jun Ping(Monitor), Louis, Christine and the indian girl(why I kept forgetting her name?!?!?!) We met Woh Ching first and then Jia Chong. Clarissa kept saying about her 'name tag' and what Mdm Neo said," You are the ambassador of New Town Secondary School, you have to take care of yourself, your friends and the place" So funny!! I kept asking her to shutup!! Talk and talk then met Frely and Pearlyn.. Hahax! Did not see Pearlyn for a very long time.. We decided to go to Queensway Library when suddenly met my idiotic brothers!!! I did not care about him and called him hello uncle!! Haha! SO FUN!

    We talk and walk together. When we reached library, we went to second level.. Suddenly, one auntie say," Please keep the environment of the library" which meant she is asking us to quiet.. We quiet down and I read again.. Pearlyn purposely make the room noisy.. Hahax!!

    I am going to eat soon.. So I end my post here.. Tommorow, we are going for learning journey in Science Center and Roberto kor is going back to Indonesia..

    Bbiiex,
    Chelsia


    comment? / top