you said move on, where do i go?


profile



Chelsia is hereeeee ! :B Me love Onew and Eunhyuk , continueing with around 17 more laogongs surrounding me !! Very flirtatious of me xD But thats my nature HOHOHOHO ! Human nature ~ Oh oh , I love a lot a lot of bands ! Plenty to be named ! :D Well yeah , love my blogggg :D

misc

tagboard

twitt

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter


    friends
    Eunhyuk ♡

    Class 1e3'09 Class 2e3'09 Adelene Amanda Amirah Andre Ashley Brenda Bryan Cheryl Christine Clara Clarissa Esmeralda Felicia Fharah Fong yee Jaoon Jean Jessica Jessie Jewel Jia En Kai Ting Kaye Ling Yang Lok San Melanie Melissa Min Er Natalie Pan Ying Pearlyn Chua Pearlyn Mak Rachel Rio Shafia Shi Kei Teck Li Trixia Truman Xin Rui Xin Tian Wan Xin William Zhiting

    thanks
    © * étoile filante
    inspiration/colours: mintyapple
    icons: cablelines
    reference: x / x

    past
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    title: PPR!!
    date: 05 March 2008
    time:3:15:00 PM
    Today, I did not miss the bus again.. So happy! I met Cheryl in the bus and sit with her.. When I drop off, I met Idayu.. Walk off to class and some people from E1/1 bully Adelene by not letting her into the classroom.. Feel sad for her.. xD

    I don't know why but my hand felt so hot in the hall.. Extremely.. Mdm Neo talk and talk about not being punctual in the hall.. Dismiss us to our classes at 8.. The first period is LSS2.. Nothing happen.. Next, History.. Nothing also.. English, Mr Woo asks us to file in all those.. Go for recess and next is Maths.. I HATE KENNETH!!! He make me embarrass myself in the whole class!! Whatever LA! I sit alone then sit alone la! Like what Jewel Jie did!! WTH!!!

    For geography, we only have one period since we are supposed to went home at 1.05 and not 1.40.. So happy.. Adelene asks all of us to stay in the class as Mdm Valli is going to give us the PPR(Pupils Progress Report) I get 1 failure!!! AND THAT IS CHINESE!! I hate this!! My mother say that if I fail one subject or more, I have too drop my CCA!! Luckily she gave me another chance for the Mid-term.. Must study more!!! Nothing to do.. Waiting for myself and my mother to go to school AGAIN for Parent's Meeting Teacher!! Surely, they going to comment and comment.. I hope she would not meet Mdm Low(My maths teacher)..

    Bbiiex,
    Chelsia

    PS: Song: Kono Machi De Wa Dare Mo By The Law Of Ueki

    PSS: I am nervous for the Parent's Meeting Teacher!!! Damn IT!!

    PSSS: Yesterday has CME lesson and I forget to write this.. haha.. While we are doing work, Mr Ang saw my worksheet that wrote ' I don't feel like writing' and limerick... He say that he get A1 for Literature only.. Then he wrote this in the black board:

    By Dover in Clementi
    Is a school with E1/3
    It had little boys and girls
    Like monkeys up on a tree


    So funny xD.. I mean that the E1/3s pupils are exactly monkeys.. Very noisy.. Hahax


    comment? / top