Today, I went to Singapore Dicovery Center.. I had make a mistake yesterday about going to Science Center.. xD I did not get late.. Hehe! In the bus, I saw Cheryl 'Lim' so I want to sit behind her. As Danial sit there, I don't care.. At last Danial change place to another sit.. So fun..=P The sec 1s are going for Learning Journey, Sec 2s are going for CIP, Sec 3s are going for sexuality program and Sec 4s and 5s are going for Study group.
While the whole class is in the parade square, I made fun of Jun Ping and Andre.. I ask Adelene and Jeremy to pass down : Jun Ping likes Andre.. and Jun Ping is a gay and looks like Mas Selamat. Now, everyone knows about it.. Hahas^^ In the bus, Jun Ping get fed up and write : (Andre face) Anyone that see this this pictures, please call 999 immediately. Hahax..
We reach SDC and we went for a tour. The tour guide kept saying our class so hyper.. xD.. I actually want to sit with Clarissa but since she is sitting with turtle and Shafia, I don't want to sit with them already.. I took this picture after we drop off.

Airoplane with the tour guide
We had our breakfast then, the food is so expensive! I bought this then.. I ate finish now.. =P

Choco Mini
We went around SDC and met 'Little George'.. Its a robot but of course there is a person speaking.. Izzul say fk!! The tour guide(differet tour guide) tell him that everything he say is recorded.. We ask him lots of question.. I saw Melvin there so I ask him to ask one question," Do you have a girlfriend?" to the robot.. So funny.. We clapped for few times.. At 12, we went home.. I talk a lot to Ms Ser for the first time(in the bus)..
Bbiiex, I need to eat lunch,
Chelsia
PS: I am not going to change the song for a few days.. Since it is nice..=P
PSS: I miss NTPS!!
PSSS: Roberto Kor is going to Indo today at 12pm flight.. So late!!
PSSSS: I am going to make a new character for maple in the Aqualia!!^^ Please tell me if anyone playing maple in Aqualia in my tag board..^^
comment?
/ top