Today, I felt so great.. I took the bus as normal and reached school at 7.30.. I did not expect Clarissa to be so early to reach school for th D&T.. I helped her till we were almost late for the assembly.. When we went to the D&T studio room, Ms Ser kept talking and talking.. Next is LSS2, Mdm Fong period.. She suddenly good to us then shout at us when everyone is in class.. When she asked us to open our textbook, Clarissa did not bring, she bang at her table and pull my textbook from me.. WTH??
Next is english and we are supposed to do the debate.. Rahcel and Bryan group are the first.. I am the first speaker, Clara second and Clarissa third.. Clara get the most point!! I think its so unfair.. I did most of the thing yet she get more points.. Nevermind.. Last period is maths and I get 20/25.. Quite good for me.. I did not expect Phontakorn and Han Sol to get full mark.. They so good!! After school, I follow Clarissa and Cheryl to Tiong Bahru Plaza.. In the bus, I talk to Phontakorn, Pearlyn, Cheryl 1, Cheryl 2 and Roberto (Lastly).. We went to KFC as Cheryl wanted to eat.. She let Clarissa and I eat some of her chicken skin and let Clarissa eat the smash potatoes.. As Cheryl made us tempted, we bought chicken popcorn.. We met Rasfiyah..
As I needed to buy things for the picnic, I ended up not buying anything.. Cheryl kept making jokes of foods and others.. We went home at 3.40 and I took 33 and 132.. I did not expect myself to see my twins brother and Sandy's sister, Jessica, to be there.. Hahax.. Sandy is my neighbour.. I got lots of neigbours!~!~! Anyway, I need to do my homework..
Buh-Bye,
Chelsia
PS: In the MSN, I said this to Phontakorn..
I, chelsia, hereby pray Phontakorn that like Andre to get 100 for his Mathematics Test... He is so angry!! Nevermind.. I made fun of him..
PSS: When is Wendy going to went home? He already stay 2 nights..
PSSS: Tommorow is Ashly's B'day, April Fool Day and Chinese Spelling.. I hate Chinese Spelling most!!
comment?
/ top