Today lessons seems good.. The only thing is that my bus to go to the bus stop come later than usual... Usually, it comes at 6.50 but today it reach at 6.57! OMG! Of course, I late for the bus.. I need to wait for 30 minutes!! I got late but its OK.. I went to the D&T workshop and everyone like looking at me saying Hey! Chelsia got come to school! LOL! I haven't finish the wood yet so I would most probably staying back for another day.. During recess, I help Clarissa on her chinese spelling.. Turtle kept bothering me!! WTH! Sooner or later I am going to hate her!
Soon, its Maths.. I get 19/30 for Maths!! The idiot Melvin, who sit beside me in Maths, kept bothering me and the most idiotic YONG DA!, kept teasing me! HUH! I am thinking why we are in the same Maths class!! I met Andre, Jean, Ashly and others outside the classroom for chinese.. Mrs Tay let us go so late!!! My brother(Phontakorn) also kept bothering me!!! LOL.. Hack care! Next lesson is PE and we are supposed to do relay.. I am forced to join Queky, Turtle and Shafia group.. I kinda hate all..
Queky run so slow.. Like a turtle! Luckily our group is not the loser.. At last, its time for us to went home.. As the bell has not ring yet, we had to walk by the main gate.. When we are walking, bus 196 go across! I and Clarissa tried to run but still miss.. We waited in the bus stop and bully Phontakorn by saying he is my auntie.. Met Roberto kor and Andrian in the bus stop.. We ask Andrian if Roberto or Frely is better.. We are like interrogating him.. He don't know what to answer and be quiet.. Second time Andrian say in Indonesian language.. Haha.. Starting to like Indonesian language?? We kept shouting till the bus came.. I ask Andrian how much he get for his maths and he say he get 28/30!!! SIAO! 9 marks difference...
When we drop off at Commonwealth MRT and say Roberto kor came down too.. He say he going Vivo City.. Haha!! We don't care and I went to the MRT customer service for the concession card for bus then go to Sheng Siong.. I need to buy some drinks for the picnic on this Wednesday.. We met Frely on the way back home.. He say he going to eat in the market.. I met my old buddy(P4 buddy) and I just ignore her! I so bad!! Met Clarissa's mother on the way and of course I went home too.. The drinks are so heavy!! I went home and watch anime and read manga.. My favourite part of the day!! ^^
Going to study!! Bbiiex
Chelsia
PS: Change song again.. weeeek from News.. Its damn nice too! ^^
comment?
/ top