Today, I laugh so much.. Hahax!!! First of all, Wendy Kor, my brother friend whom I knew him since Primary 5, came my house yesterday.. He had not sleep since yesterday till now.. He is so good in that I guess.. Secondly, I went for my tuition and had a great fun too.. Suo Lun, Darren, Preston and two another guys(did not know their names yet) kept so called bullying teacher by talking back.. I did know why I am supposed to sit at the back with all the boys.. Haiz..
Thirdly, I unblocked Roberto yet he kept nudging me like what Phontakorn and Andre did to me!!! I block him again~~ I unblocked already by now.. Anyway, Wendy is playing Dota Allstar, Pudge Game, etc.. I laughed most especially when he kept dying when he is playing Tree Tag.. Its a game like Hide and Seek.. He died most of the time.. As I played Tree Tag before, I told him to do what I said and he said to me," Najis Lo.. Tunggu Napa.." means "Relax Lar You.. Wait Cannot Meh.." He kept saying that and it has been a great fun.. Anyway, I want to read manga already..
Buh-Bye,
Chelsia
PS: I wanted to see Hakimi dancing the swimming thing again like what he did on Friday Assembly in front of the whole school!! Freaking funny!!
PSS: Wendy, you so handsome.. Hahax!!! Joking..
PSSS: Lots of mangas and animes to read now.. Last time no mangas and animes and now, lots.. Haizzzzzzz..
comment?
/ top