Today, I woke up early just for the sick of looking at Cheryl bringing her TROMBONE.. Its very heavy and long.. When I reach the bus stop, I just knew that the earlier bus did not come so I must wait for the normal time I took.. It takes me 20min to wait!!! When I saw the bus, it is SO CROWDED that I may not be able to go in but can at last.. While waiting for the assembly ring to ring, I fooled lots of people that there is no band or something.. Its such a great fun as they get fooled
The first period is CME and Mdm Valli kept talking about Integrity.. Next is literature.. Clarissa and I just knew what is the Indonesian lyrics of Doraemon opening song.. Its goes, Aku ingin begini, aku ingin begitu, ingin ini ingin itu banyak sekali, semua semua semua, dapat dikabulkan, dapat dikabulkan dengan kantong ajaib, aku ingin terbang bebas diangkasa, hai baling baling bambu, la, la, la, aku sayang sekali Doraemon, la, la, la, aku sayang sekali Doraemon
Hahax!! We spent our time there and we are having literature test on Kevin next week.. Everything go as usual and I am not going to write more.. Gotta go eat..
Buh-bye,
Chelsia
comment?
/ top