Today I had English MYE and I wanted to take bus 33 yet the bus drove past me.. I had no choice but to walk from SP.. I arrived in time with Clarissa to the class.. We did the exams and thought that the time was so slow!! For one thing, I did not put the address for the informal writing.. Most of my classmates did not write too so I did not actually care about the 3 marks for format.. After that, I continued hitting A-pong and my hands were so red.. Hahax!! I am violent.. Without knowing, I hit Jasson quite hard too.. Wakaka.. Serve him right.. Cheryl2, Clarissa, Oda and I went to Tiong Bahru then.. There were so many of Cheryl and Oda's friends.. Clarissa and I just saw Sylvia.. At first, I did not know its her till Clarissa told me.. I guess my eyesight increases.. I am PISSED OFF without Kenneth's clutches since he told me that he would make sure I am PISSED OFF on the first day I sat with him.. Wakaka.. I gotta eat my DINNER..
Bbiiex,
Chelsia
PS: Monday is Chinese Paper 1 and 2!! DEAD for normal classes MANzzz..
comment?
/ top