Today, I went to school and went to lan shop with Pamela and Clarissa.. First of all, I and Clarissa waited for Pamela in Bukit Batok and met Hazel, Janice, Esther, Shien Li.. We waited for roughly 20 min and Pamela came.. Pamela cut her hair shorter only.. Did not found any differences.. We took our way to Woodlands.. First time going so I did not know what to do.. They kept talking about calling Klive and go to lan.. We went our way finding where is block 883 but we gave up and they call one guy called Gary.. My brother also called Gary hahax but Indonesian guy.. Soon we took bus 903 and reached lan.. When I met Klive, it looks as though I met him somewhere but did not know where..
When we went into the lan shop, there is 3 girls surrounding me.. They ask me if I remember them.. They met me yesterday.. I like HUH!! I did not meet you larhz!! Soon, I saw Pamela and Klive playing Audi.. For me, I treat it as fast cause I am slow.. Hahax.. The girls suddenly surround me again.. They ask if Pamela and Klive stead already then I am like how would I know larhz.. So I say I did not know and they say me outdated.. If they know then still ask me.. WALAO!! I stand beside Clarissa and like complaining about them and about audi..
Now, I am downloading audi so I cannot talk much now..
Buh-Bye,
Chelsia
comment?
/ top