you said move on, where do i go?


profile



Chelsia is hereeeee ! :B Me love Onew and Eunhyuk , continueing with around 17 more laogongs surrounding me !! Very flirtatious of me xD But thats my nature HOHOHOHO ! Human nature ~ Oh oh , I love a lot a lot of bands ! Plenty to be named ! :D Well yeah , love my blogggg :D

misc

tagboard

twitt

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter


    friends
    Eunhyuk ♡

    Class 1e3'09 Class 2e3'09 Adelene Amanda Amirah Andre Ashley Brenda Bryan Cheryl Christine Clara Clarissa Esmeralda Felicia Fharah Fong yee Jaoon Jean Jessica Jessie Jewel Jia En Kai Ting Kaye Ling Yang Lok San Melanie Melissa Min Er Natalie Pan Ying Pearlyn Chua Pearlyn Mak Rachel Rio Shafia Shi Kei Teck Li Trixia Truman Xin Rui Xin Tian Wan Xin William Zhiting

    thanks
    © * étoile filante
    inspiration/colours: mintyapple
    icons: cablelines
    reference: x / x

    past
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    title: Picnic
    date: 02 April 2008
    time:8:06:00 PM
    Today, I reached school earlier than usual though I took the normal same bus.. I am quite nervous as the next lesson is PE and I am going to have Napha Run Trial.. Run around the court for 8 times.. Its very long!! The boys went first for the run and girls second.. Some of the boys failed and passed.. Huan Shen is the fastest to finish.. If not wrong about 10mins.. I run and run till I am going to faint but of course not.. Clarissa stop halfway.. I can pass 1/4 round of the court.. I took 19 min and like very exhausted.. The passing time is 18.40min!! OMG.. Luckily, next week is the real Napha run.. Next is LSS1, Mdm Valli's lesson.. We learned photosynthesis again and remembered Mr Ng, our NTPS Science teacher.. Next is recess and soon English.. We went to AVA room for the debate.. The topics are 'Public Caning should be Abolished' and 'Singlish should be abolished' During Caning part, Zhi Chun made it so funny and he is the best speaker.. Hahax! During singlish, Jun Ping wanted to recount on the people that agrees with him.. So bad!! Shafia wanted to catch Clarissa and run through the AVA room.. Mr Woo is quite angry at them..

    After English is Maths and we spent many smiles there.. The stupid thing is 3 most irritating persons sit near me.. Kenneth, beside me.. Yi Kai, in front of Kenneth.. Melvin, beside me.. URGH!! My life is over.. Today's picnic was simply fun.. Met another indonesian from Jakarta also! Hahax and the thing is she lives in Jakarta Selatan in Pertama Hijau!! She lives near my BEST FRIEND'S HOUSE!! During the picnic, Ms Ser asks us to introduce ourselves and Ernest made Prabu funny.. Prabu ask," Why you want to join photography club" and Ernest replied," Cannot Ar?"Hahax.. So funny.. =P.. Gotta eat my dinner..

    Buh-Bye,
    Chelsia

    PS: Wendy went home today.. So boring without him!! Haiz.. Wendy is still here!! Though I will miss him badly, when will he went home?? Stayed for 5 days already here!! =_=


    comment? / top