Hehe.. I change my skin again.. Its not something surprising though but I did not think that this would be in the skin of the day.. I chose this skin about 3 days ago.. Today so bad luck.. In the morning, my maid overslept and forget to wake me up till 7.. When I reach bus stop, its 7.20.. I took 147 as 196 left.. Its the first time I took 147 and I stop in the wrong bus stop so I need to walk again for 5 minutes.. When I reach SP, I did not know how to go out and walked around.. I even saw some newtowners eating there.. When I get my way out, its already 7.55.. I walked to the gate and must tell your name and whatever.. I met Mr Poon but was not scolded as this is my first time.. The first period is D&T so I went to D&T studio.. Ms Ser asked me why I am late so I just told her I woke up late..
During D&T, Mr Ang was so angry with Huan Shen so most of the time is Ms Ser teaching.. I am so happy as Xin Lei and Jean(not very sure) could come to Cameron Highland during the June holiday.. At least I am not alone as Angie is not coming.. Everything normal except morning only.. Hahax.. Gotta do homework now.. Got LOTS!!!
Buh-Bye,
Chelsia
PS: I met Pearlyn in the morning just now.. She looks no different hahax~~
PSS: Brenda Jie, I am not asking you to tell me what you doing with your best friend.. I am just wondering.. I had never talk to my best friend for that 2 hours long before...
comment?
/ top