Chelsia is hereeeee ! :B Me love Onew and Eunhyuk , continueing with around 17 more laogongs surrounding me !! Very flirtatious of me xD But thats my nature HOHOHOHO ! Human nature ~
Oh oh , I love a lot a lot of bands ! Plenty to be named ! :D Well yeah , love my blogggg :D
I watch to this show during music lesson.. The Yong Da, Huan Shen and others make fun of this song as usual of how they usually do to other shows..
When I reach home, my uncles and auntie were home.. They went to watch this video.. The guy, Andrew Johnson, is so good in singing.. I envy him ^^
Today Today so fun.. Especially during IT lesson.. Today is the last day of it and Mr Siew asked us to make another thing of yesterday lesson.. I put many of links there of what I wanted to do, my hobbies, what I wanted to learn and what I do.. Plenty.. By the time we finished, it is 3.. So, we had 2 hours of internets.. =D
Practically, I just listen to songs, chat and read manga ^^ We could went home by 4 but we went home at 5 as others.. In the bus, infront of me is a women.. Suddenly a man came and sit beside her.. He like sexually harassing her.. At first he sit down, move his buttock near the women and of course the women went in.. I cannot describe it very well but its something like that.. Anyway, need to bathe.. Hahax..
Buh-Bye, Chelsia
PS: I cannot go to band tommorow.. =[
PSS: Today History test only got 1 wrong I thing.. While for chinese, it is super hard.. I guess I would fail his time..
PSSS: I did not change my skin today.. No time.. I guess next time =]