Took this quiz from William's blog.. Its almost the same from my ex 2 quiz..
NAME 20 PEOPLE YOU CAN THINK OF NOW.
dun read the question till you name the 20 people.
(must be 10 girls and 10 guys)
at the end of this, choose 5 people to do this.
1.Clarissa
2.Clara
3.Hansol
4.Brenda
5.Kimberly
6.William
7.Jasson
8.Halie
9.Pearlyn
10.Min Er
11.Angie
12.Rou Xuan
13.Andrian
14.Darren
15.Roberto
16.Kenneth
17.Jeremy
18.Izzac
19.Ee Heng
20.Jun Ping
1.list 1 fav about 5. (Kimberly)
Loves French horn.. (:
2.where do 6 live?(William)
Not sure xD
3.what's the school of 3?(Hansol)
NTSS..
4.will you ever be in relationship with 11?(Angie)
SHE IS MY AH MA!!
5.what is 10's last name?(Min Er)
Lim..
6.is 19 single?(Ee Heng)
Probably..
7.will you ever date 1?(Clarissa)
Impossible..
8.will you ever like 4?(Brenda)
She is already my darling..
9.who is 2 favorite singer or band?(Clara)
Luo Zhi Xiang aka Xiao Zhu
10.when was the last time you spoke to 13?(Andrian)
2 weeks ago I guess..
11.how old is 16?(Kenneth)
Should be 13..
12.who is 9 going out with?(Pearlyn)
No one?
13.wat language does 15 speaks?(Roberto)
English, Indonesian and Malay.. Does he know Chinese??
14.what will you do if 18 broke up?(Izzac)
I don't care.. ^^
15.know any of 2's family members?(Clara)
Nope..
16.describe 7.(Jasson)
He learn chinese..
17.is 8 attractive?(Halie)
I have no comments..
18.describe 3.(Hansol)
A korean ^^
19.will 6 and 17 date?(Jasson and Kenneth)
Hmm.. I don't think they are gays.. Haha
20.what if 9 and 20 dated?(Pearlyn and Jun Ping)
Quite suitable I guess (:
21.what will you do if you dun meet 1?(Clarissa)
No problems..
22.how did you meet 14?(Darren)
NTPS..
Happy 5 (:
1) Min Er
2) Brenda
3) Jewel
4) Adelene
5) Pearlyn
comment?
/ top