Today so happy!! Happier than yesterday.. Firstly, I made fun of Shi Kei by kept saying "Wo De Mei Mei Qi Fu Wo" which means my younger sister, Shi Kei, bully me.. She get frustrated and hit me haha!! Stop talking about school.. I went to Ryan Shop to meet Fharah, Pearlyn, Xue Fang and Eileen.. Fharah is the first to come.. She changed into an inpatient girl =P Two of us went to Long John Silver and we met Li Xiang and Ying Rong.. They 2 like so gay and loves flirting.. We embarrassed ourself by shouting at each other =P Soon, Pearlyn, Xue Fang, Eileen came.. Xue Fang gave me a small teddy bear which is so cuteee!! Eileen gave me a big teddy bear which is cuteee too!!! I am so happy.. Suddenly, Xue Fang and Fharah wanted to go home which is a lie.. I asked Pearlyn to follow them.. Haha!! They came back after 20min and I just knew they bought 2 cookies and 1 B'day card.. They remembered that I called Renime and I am so happy haha.. I met Karmun in a later part and went home...
Buh-Bye,
Chelsia
PS: I love them!! We meeting again on 24 July for Fharah B'day!! =D
PSS: From 2 failures to 1 failure!! I am so happy!!
comment?
/ top