Whole day busy and I sway again.. Mrs Sanmugam so biased.. Tell the E1/2 that they have quiz on the next lesson but not us.. I ended up failing with flying colours -.- Though it is not counted into the CA marks.. She is going to tell my parents during the parents meeting.. One surprising thing, I nominated myself as prefect? L00L! I really wanna be a prefect but it's quite impossible now with my low marks.. Since Mdm Valli going to poll on who going to be nominated again as there is 15 people wanted to become prefect.. At 2.30 having band.. I and Oda took 10 chairs from the other classes and its like DAMN HEAVY.. The Gao Qiang and Hao Ren go stand there though they are big.. Hao Ren still hit me with his drum stick.. ZzZ.. Mr Neo mood swinger.. Yesterday scold like hell now happy happy.. SIAO LA.. Hate mood swinger.. Very tired.. Gonna stay till 6 and reached home by 7 everyday.. ZzZ
comment?
/ top