Tired once more. First period is English. Had English Comprehension Test. Hope it would not be bad :D Second period is Maths YAY! Understood almost everything what Ms Tham had said :D Maths Test on monday. Recess, went to 1/4 again to get my calculater but Nurul said that its with Yan Min and she had lost it. WTH -.- HE next. Boringggg. Laugh with Lin Yang at the back. Siao horh.. :P Next is LSS1 but took over history. Cause Mrs Sanmugam needed to go for the oral, Mdm Valli took over us. I think that I'm gonna do bad for my history.. As usual.. End of classes and had lunch :D Waited for veryyy longgg for the food. Luckily 'Da Xiang' accompany me :D
Waited for 196 for longgg. Even if 33 had passed for the second time. Cheryl Lim kept scolding me larhhh. -.- Reached there by 3.30 and sianzxzxz. Nothing to do then. Searched for Mc Donald beside people's park but... The ice cream machine spoilt. HAHAHAHA. Found another Mc Donald opposite then. Cheryl so happy -.- Thats when I met Clarissa. First to found her LOL. Soon, met Tricia. Lynn not with us larhhh. Heard she sick? o.o" Or going out with her bf? Hmmm. Don't care larhhh. Tommorow bash her can already :P
Tricia was searching for the place where Samsui women was shown and we get lost -.- Luckily I lived there for once. If not, I wonder what gonna happened in the middle of the warm Chinatown. Had my tuition at 6.30. Sad la. So tired still need to tuition. *sobs*. The tuition teacher had given me so many homeworks. Worst than school homeworkkk. No time do somemore. When I say that to my mom, she would always say " No time is just an excuse. " WTH. But its kindda true :P So tired now. Shall sleep early! :D :D
comment?
/ top