Today is Friday HURRAY :D Can sleep for 8h at least :P
Morning, woke up sooo early. But miss Brenda's bus -.- So took the next bus with Darling Prashanaah and Cheryl. Reached class, seen many people carrying food. Ashley, Zhi Ting and Natalie brought so many.. Unlike me. The 1/2 class more generous. An Qi brough 2 packets of rice WOW.
Lesson started, Mdm Valli lesson is quite boring.. We do correction. Recess, stick with Lynn HAHAHA. English, with Shi Kei. I get 32/50. Happy sial. But can't believe JP won me by 1 mark. Next is maths. WTH. I failed Maths by 1 mark for the FIRST TIME. Can't believe what I am looking.. Had assembly and Mdm Neo was very angry. Soon, I knew there's no band.. After school, waited for Tricia for 2 hours -.- Cause we need to give her B'day present.
Soon, met her and tease Lynn having many husbands HAHA. Their archery senior go for the audition. They cool man. Not too bad than others.. I think they sooo brave la. I don't dare to go. HAHA. Met Wasimah there and she ! Hate her =.=
Went home with Tricia and Lynn as they are going to Plaza Sing. Same route :D Reach home, blurrrr. Nothing to do. Play audi and my family was quarreling. What the hell. Mother VS son. Now downloading songs.. Into ipod :D And sleeeeeep. Bye bye.
comment?
/ top