Yay? Changed skin LOL. Been very bored these days. Just don't know what to do. Another day at home. Anyway. YESSS! I had a new bag from my old sister. LOL. Been longing for another bag for quite long :B And its my second time putting English song on my blog. HAHAHA~ Shall do quiz from Clar's blog :D
1. Do you know someone who starts with the letter Z?
- Yea. :D
2. Do you hang out with someone you hate?
- Yep -.-
3. Do you prefer English or Chinese songs?
- Chinese :P
4. Close your eyes, and look at your left. What's the first five things you see?
- Printer, lamp, ear piece, papers and OCBC Bank brochure.
5. Do you think it's cool to be emo?
- No. William. You are not cool LOL. Jk :P
6. Name your 5 favourite subjects.
- MATHS! HE! PE! D&T! MU! :P
7. Out of all the 5 subjects, which of them has your favourite teacher?
- MATHS, Mdm Low Hui Ming :D
8. Do you watch family guy?
- What is a family guy? >.<
9. Do you like toddlers? ( age 1 and below ).
- Ok larhh. They are fun :D
10. Do you play online games?
- Yup :D
11. Do you burp a lot?
- Not really wakakaka.
12. Be honest, do you like anyone in your class now?
- I don't know :P
13. Do you swear a lot?
- Should be :P
14. Are you bossy?
- No larhhh.
15. Are you irritated and annoyed easily?
- Yea. HAHA.
16. Would you call a person odd if he called 201 people for audition?
- 201 people? Why odd? Nth wrong :P
17. Do you listen to the radio?
- Yea. Everyday :B
18. State a number from 1 to 100.
- 3. :D
19. Do you SMS a lot?
- Yea. Especially when its a line bill :P
20. Do you always wish for things?
- Yup.
21. List down 4 people from your class.
- Ashley, Shi Kei, Natalie, Lok San.
22. Now arrange them from 1-4.
- Arranged?
23. Do you block people on MSN?
- Sometimes when I'm angry :P
24. Do you use a lot of emoticons/emotes/emotions?
- Yep :D
25. Do you use the word " oi " ?
- I use it when I don't want to call someone name :P
26.Do you prefer tralevator or escalator?
- What is tralevator? :P
27. Have you been to Disney Land before?
- Yes :D
28. Are you afraid of heights?
- I supposed not :P
29. If you are a boy, do you hit a girl? If you are a girl, do you hit a boy?
- I hit boys :P Very much last time :P
30. Is Dion a boy or girl name?
- Should be a girl :P
31. When you take pictures, do you twist?
- What is twist? =X
32. Look at your nails now, are they long or short?
- Short in my hand and long in my legs.
33. Are you helpful? Be honest with yourself.
- I don't know :P
35. Have you ever met someone on the Internet and made a relationship with him/her in real life?
- NO la..
36. Do you use the term " Lesbians " a lot?
- Yea :D
37. Do you like posters?
- Maybe.
37. Do you love horror movies?
- VERYYY MUCH :P
39. Do you sneeze very loud?
- Some times :P
40. Are you afraid of fire?
- NO :D
41. Are you a vegetarian?
- Some times :P
42. Caviar or Lobster?
- Wad is caviar? I don't know so many words TT.
43. Do you ever have a dream of flying?
- YES. I want.
44. Have you ever experienced snow?
- Yep. For awhile only (sobs).
45. Are you earlobes detached or attached?
- I not sure. I don't usually look into the mirror :P
46. Do you like to watch dramas?
- Ok laaa..
47. Do you like wearing socks?
- No. It make me warm..
48. Do you have supper?
- Yea :D Some days.
49. Do you like sweet sweets?
- Some times :P
50. Do you like typing in caps? ( Capslock ).
- I find it nice! :D
51. Do you believe in chain mails / chain messages?
- No larhh. They very idiot :P.
Yay. End of quiz LOL. This quiz kind of long wkwkwkw.
comment?
/ top