First period is Maths but Ms Tham didn't come.. So the whole 1/3 stay in the hall dancing HAHA. 2nd period is Literature. Ms Olivia didn't come. So, we do the maths homework, sitting with Ashley and Natalie's Group. Done maths homework, Lok San, Natalie, Ashley and Bryan teaching me Hokien HAHA. Cause I very noob to know what is the meaning. Soon is recess and kept saying Happy B'day to Christine. Siao me..
Next Chinese, had Ting Xie. Geography, tried to remember everything. Hope not failing it again. Physics, do the practical. Not really hard. After school, find Christine. Cannot find her, go home :P Sorry Christine. My mom made food for me already. Can't celebrate your B'day with you. And. Sorry banget Clar. Aq kira kamu bakal tau kalo aq jalan. Lain kali aq kasih tau deh. Lo jadi telat deh. Sorry amit.
Now at home, use laptop. My big brother went for camp. I want!
Anyway, to ':D' -> Since you hate me or whatever it might be, I don't blame you. Its because of my personality. But, I really hope you could stop doing nonsense things to me.
comment?
/ top