Once again, I went into a long hour of sunlight. With Clarissa and Alice this time. We went to NTPS's Field for National Day Parade LOL. My brothers don't even sing. They go for the sick of GOODY BAG -.- There is 1 ah ma walking towards Clarissa and I.
Ah Ma: Can you 2 help me get the goody bag?
I: Why?
Ah Ma: My grandson had went home. I want the goody bag.
I: Err..
Ah Ma: Come come. I bring you 2 to the place.
I: Orhh. (So dumb) LOL
(Reached Canteen)
Ah Ma: See, I brought my grandson now. ( Saying to ah ma 2)
Ah Ma 2: How come you 2 (us) didn't come from Ulu Pandan?
We: (No reply -.-)
Ah Ma: They walk. See the sweat.. (We are perspiring from the hot sun LOL)
Ah Ma 2: Real? (Bring out 2 goody bag) You 2 can only go out to the field. Cannot go anywhere else.
Ah Ma: Ok. ( Give each of us 1)
(Walked a few steps)
Ah Ma: Give me back the goody bags. Now you all can go already. Quick.
She is so..... Bad. Make use of us -.- Show you all some photos taken.. Only 3 -.-

So full -.-

Newtowners (NTPS) and dancers.

THEY ARE SO ENTHU.. See the NTSSians. Not enthu LOL.
No more LOL. I want more XD. Sorry I can't go with you and Natalie, Ashley.
comment?
/ top