First of all, I can only say "
HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!" HAHA! In the morning, danced the Honkey Don Stomp. LOL! Ernest took a picture of me! EWWW but seeing his reaction while taking pictures was fun HAHA. Had Mdm Valli's lesson then. Boring. Talk about yesterday practical test and Changing matters.
Soon, we are supposed to go to the hall. Watch different kinds of groups acting. Seen 2 of them before during the audition :B Finished watching, go to NTPS. When we reach there, see Shi Hui, Lu Mao and others waiting for Wai Yam HAHA. Sianzz. We cannot go to NTPS until 1.30 larh. KAO! Walk around with Wan Xin. At last went in with Pearlyn. Met many teachers9 and friends. Miss them! Since I had tuition soon, I went home.. Post this post and would eat. I want go back Indonesia! Miss Natania and gang! T___T
The real marksENGLISH LANGUAGE: 55.5 (C5)
CHINESE:
49.7 (D7)
MATHEMATICS:65.7 (B3)
SCIENCE: 57.5 (C5)
GEOGRAPHY (REVISED): 51.0 (C6)
HISTORY (REVISED): 58.5 (C5)
LITERATURE (E): 70.0 (A2)
HOME ECONOMICS: 73.0 (A2)
The marks is still as bad -.-
Hello! Did I ever bullied her? Had I ever gang up with D to bully her? Stop being ridiculous towards yourself. She know what is right and what is wrong. Don't treat me like a complete fool. I didn't do anything to you yet you did this to me. I need an explanation. I didn't want to say sorry for your happiness.
comment?
/ top