Normal Thursday. Morning, lucky Clarissa and I were not late HAHA. Went to computer lab to do the project on hero. Next is maths, Ms Tham didn't come again. Haiz... Recess and soon Home Econ. Had test on it, quite hard larhh. Next is Mdm Valli lesson. Had practical test. Quite blur on what to do. Especially on making the table. After school, go to KFC to meet Ashley and others.
While waiting for parents to come, went with Natalie and Deborah. Stay in class till the uncle chased us out :P Then went to the pathway and play truth or dare. I kept daring to Benjamin and Idayu. Sorry guys. Especially Benjamin. My mom came and went inside. Waited for 40 min since Daryl's parents first, Natalie's second. Natalie's mom spoke lots HAHA. Brought home almost everything. Only 1 file and 1 dictionary as Natalie forget to help me take and put it on the table of 1/3! Nevermind. Then talk to Mdm Valli about CCA. I want keep my photography! I love it. Tomorrow coming back NTPS! Everyone must come kays! See youuu :D
MarksEnglish: 55.0
Chinese:
49.7Mathematics: 65.0
Science: 56.0
History: 57.0
Geography: 51.0
Literature: 70.0
Home Econ: 73.0 (I think)
Can't get the exact marks. Cause I returned back the PPR to Mdm Valli already. Can't beat Clar on maths. Quite sad HAHA. Geography, she won me by lotss... -.- Tomorrow also dancing Honkey Don Stomp. HAHA. Kind of.. Nice dancing it. :P
I am no longer angry with you.
comment?
/ top