Forgotten to post yesterday.. I was being crazy again. Laughed like hell in front of Rou Xuan, Shun Jun, Ashley, Adelene, Shi Kei and some others. Really ps sial. Laughed for 2 whole period. Caused by Rou Xuan :P. I took her rubber band in front of her and she was looking at me.. I hide it inside my pencil box when suddenly she said, " Chong Shun Jun, do you see my rubber band?" I was in front of her laughing madly.. :P In the end I gave back lorhh. Next, I took her wallet. Big pink wallet and she was looking at me.. Once more, she didn't notice she lost her wallet till the end of assembly. HAHAHA.
During recess, bullied Tricia and Lynn. The retribution is Jun Ping and Andre bullying me. Hit me some more! :@ Son and grandson like this! LOL. Luckily, there's Mdm Valli and they don't dare to hit me already :D. Went to archery room. I just knew that the archery room is the same to the shooting room. Noob me.
Band. People were playing straws.. Because Mr Neo told us that it can train our diaphragm. Our SYF piece is called : To Challenge The Skies and Heaven Above. Very nice larhhh. But many pages and hard. The song is sooo fast. Much faster than Dartmore Variation of course... At night, my father is back in Singapore. HAHA. Play Audition till very late.. Luckily never scold me :D
comment?
/ top