Didn't post yesterday. Too tired after band.
02/09/2008Went for maths supplementary again. Damn sian lo. Ms Tham asks us to do the maths bar graph and we would be having a test on chapter 16 next week. First week of term 3 -.- Then went for band. When we went in, Mr Neo is scolding the trombone section. We settle down and he tune ZhiTing, RouXuan and me. Lucky we never kana scold. I went back to 2nd clarinet. Bye Bye DingMing. Go back to clarinet 3 LOL. Play the challenge to the heaven and skies above. Tired ZzZ.
Later post again. Need to do some preparation for tuition :D03/09/2008Yes! Ended my tuition. I want change my skin. Getting bored of it. Soooo tired. Don't know why. Today I like geography instead of history. Haiz. Anyone can help me find skin? HAHA. Tomorrow I am going to Natalie's B'day. Yesterday, I thought its OK to skip band. Suddenly, felt very sad. What happened HAHA? Talked to Clarissa most of time. Cause we two very bored HAHA. Gonna steal the 8 quizzes she done in her blog :P.
comment?
/ top