Morning, walk with Clarissa. Walk to the class and Mdm V is testing the prelim for the secondary 4. So, Only Mdm R come to our class. First 2 period, Mr Mak didn't come. So, we do our own work. First time its very quiet. Next is history. I forgotten to bring textbook. Zzz. Stand up with Izzul and Rachel. Soon is recess and chinese. I kept joking around~. HAHA. English, the teacher again. AHHH. She is so boring. Worst than Ratnam. Next is Mdm V's period. Thought she would be coming but she didn't. So, I sit with Shi Kei again and do the worksheet.
After school, went with Brenda, Cheryl and Corinna to Tiong Bahru Plaza. Eat KFC again. =.= Very sian of KFC now. When I'm small, I want to go to KFC everyday. Now don't want liaoo. :P. Then joke around there as normal. Soon, go to popular and buy my stationary. I want to buy one manga by using the voucher from NTPS. Last year price on dustbin. But, ended up not buying manga there. We went around and none is nice. ARGHH. We went to level 5 and walk around. Somehow, there's this woman sitting down, she looks so much like Mdm Teh. The spectacles, clothes, hairstyle, and almost everything is same. So, I greet her lo. She ignored me. HAHA. I guess I greet at the wrong person. Very pai seh. :P. Tomorrow going with Papui to her house. HAHAs. I want hamster. Which is quite impossible since my mom hate animals. URGHHHH!
comment?
/ top