Had assembly in the parade square and had maths. Normal. Soon is Literature. Quite interesting HAHA. Then recess and chinese. We had test on chapter 22, 25 and 26.Quite hard but I guess. Still can pass ba. Geography, Mdm R didn't come, so there was a relieve teacher. LSS2 had Mdm Low. She say most of them failed the test. Hopefully I am not one of them?
After school, went with Papui and Mamui. They are with Jordan and Rio. I find that I'm quite extra then. Since they are a couple and me, alone HAHA. Go to Harbourfront eat Subway for the first time. I ordered the food like so noob. Luckily, the *orderer* is quite friendly. Soon, go to Vivo city and find hamster. They are so cute larhhhhs. Can I have one? When I did better for my exam? Haiz. I bought manga already. HAPPY >.<
comment?
/ top