I failed geog.. Even though I did study hard. Walaw! I can't believe the 1/2 some how cheated laa pleaseeeeeee! Quite pissed with some of them.. DigiArt normal.. Had free time :D. Everything went per normal. Today a little high. After school, went to Ikea! And ate hotdog. I think.. Every place we go, we sure laugh and laugh till stomach burst.. Like CHERYL LIM!! HAHA! Soon, we searched for the jar for the HE test! Shall show some picture :D.

Top view picture of the jar Cheryl and Brenda bought for the HE test! Brenda tied it HAHAHAHAHA!

Another view of the jar.. Being packed =X. Damn cuteee!
Soon after we bought the jar, we went to Anchorpoint! We went to many shops! And laugh obviously :D.
Things we are engrossed in:
Brenda: Twilight series.
Cheryl: Rubik's Cube.
Clarissa: Badges.
Me: Manga.
So actually, everyone had something in mind HAHAHAS!
The things I wanted/borrow asap:
1) Brenda's manga.
2) Brenda's novel = Twilight and All American Girl.
3) Brenda's CD of Audition PSP Game.
Basically, everything there. Is something that concerned Brenda! Hahas! Hope she would lend me :P
comment?
/ top