Yesterday, I am sick from 36.8 to 37.9. Lucky its only 1 day. No longer sick today and went for tuition. When I woke up, a little giddy.. Hahas! Guess it would be normal? When I reached home, I remembered today is my smaller brothers birthday.. So,
HAPPY B'DAY NICKY AND NICHOLAS! Don't make me angry already horh! I didn't say that in front of them.. But guess they won't see this too =X.
To celebrate my brothers' B'day, my mom and siblings went to take photos. In my balcony.. Its soooo boring and my mom asked me to take photos of them. I refused as I wanted to watch movie and she say, " How can you say no to your mom?! " I just ignored her and continued watching. ZZZ! Soon, we went to Akashi! Ate in a Japanese Restaurant :D. Practically, I love Japan! :P. So I ate till I can no longer walk.. Soon, went to ToysRus. They wanted to buy their own present but.. They can't find what they wanted to buy.. OH TOO BAD! :P. I also wanted to buy something so.. I looked around and found an electronic diary. Its damn cool la! Got 18 features. That is my first choice. Soon, I found 'Tamagotchi'. I had never play that before so. I planned to buy that >.<. Even though I know that its kind of childish, I don't really care :P. I started thinking which one should I buy. In the end, I didn't buy anything :P
I bet my brother's B'day is a very boring one. My bigger brother and father was not around.. But at least, my mom is around. My B'day this year, my parents are overseas. Hahas! But I got some freedom :D.
As I am sick yesterday, I haven't do any of my homework. Oh gosh! Had plenty of maths homework.. Plus tuition homework, I am dying. With the help of Yong Da disassembled the 4x4x4 Rubik's Cube, I am soooooooo Fed up!
comment?
/ top