26/09/2008Had English Paper then. I find it harder than Chinese! The comprehension made me headache. Hope I am not failing and go to NA.. My father came :D! I found that the F1 so nice laaaa! The way they drive. Is damn cool! I like Ferrari!!!!!!!!!!
27/09/2008Shall do quizzes :D!
Quiz 1-Seven Things That Scares You
1.Go to NA!
2.Insects.
3.Losing friends.
4.Alone.
5.Fail subjects.
6.Exams.
7.People die.
-Seven Things That You Like The Most
1.Friends.
2.Blogging.
3.Talking to people.
4.Taking photos.
5.Going to school!
6.Listen to music.
7.Watch movie.
-Seven Most Important Things In Your Room
1.Laptop.
2.Pencil case.
3.Bag.
4.Watch.
5.Bed.
6.Radio.
7.My soft toys :P!
-Seven Random Facts About You
1.Sleeping.
2.Taking photos.
3.Find blogskins.
4.Read manga.
5.Watch anime.
6.Listen music.
7.Hang out.
-Seven things you plan to do before you die
1.Every country.
2.Read as many manga as I can :D!
3.Watch anime!
4.Say sorry to everyone.
5.Say good-bye.
6.Sleep.
7.And find myself in the heaven :D
-Seven Things You Can do
1.i can sleep!
2.i can draw.
3.i can write.
4.i can be angry.
5.i can emo.
6.i can be hype!
7.i can kill myself LOL!
-Seven Things You Can't Do
1.i cant kill friends.
2.i cant write properly.
3.i cant messy my hair.
4.i cant study well.
5.i cant stop feeling hype.
6.i cant stop talking loudly.
7.i cant tidy my room.
-Seven Things That You Say The Most
1.Haha!
2.Siao
3.Gay
4.Diao
5.LOL
6.okaeh
7.Bab1!
-Seven Songs You've Recently Listen To
Seamo's songs!
-Seven Movies You've Recently Watch (Drama's,Mv,Tv programmes etc..)
Nothing :B
-Seven Favourite Artiste(s)
ALL JAPANESE ONES!
-Who do you want to do the quiz ?
1.Clarissa
2.William
3.Cheryl
4.Ashley
5.Zhiting
6.Anyone.
7.Anyone.
8.Anyone.
9.Anyone. :P
So tired now!
comment?
/ top