Didn't post yesterday. I wanted to post but I slept while waiting for me to post >.<
15/09/2008My mom brought me to school since the weather is bad. And Clarissa did not have any umbrella and get wet. Sorry. Everything per normal. After school, had extra supplementary for geography. Since, test is COMING!! HAHA! Then went to Sheng Siong with Ashley, Zhi Ting, Jean and ++! 7 of us went.. Just to buy 3 things :D. Reached home, do homework.. Hahas. Only one thing happened. Only told Brenda and Clarissa then.. Hahas.
16/09/2008Walked with Clarissa and Jiayi. They 2 so gan ga. Hahas. Reached school just in time. Didn't know why some people really want to come to my house a lot. Everything per normal :D. I just know that I for sure failed my chinese from the marks of my composition that I get today. After school, go for CCM. I read literature then. :P
A lot of things are going to happened tomorrow.
1) Roberto's B'day.
2) My bus concession expired.
3) Maths Test.
4) Literature Test.
5) Chinese ting xie.
6) Geography Test.
7) Physics Practical Test.
Is 1/3 people having sway? HAHA! First time had 5 test. Can die. Shall STUDY! STUDY AND STUDY!!
comment?
/ top