My smaller brother says that I would have bad luck today. And what he said, is the truth =.=. Firstly, I woke up late for my tuition and needed to go for the next session. Soon, Rias sms me and say that she got fever and cannot go out. While I am eating my breakfast, kanna scold for eating noodles =.=. When I walk to the bus stop, I miss the bus and late for tuition. I sit beside this girl called Si Ying. When I sit down, she immediately talk to me. So friendly HAHA. When I finished my tuition, I want to wait for Jeremy but didn't meet him. So went to the lift. I am stucked in between the doors of the lift. :@:@. Went home, Clarissa also don't want to go out. Zzz. Today's plan gone the opposite way. I want to watch the Hana Yori Dango Final but my sister and brother say its not nice. URGH! Should I watch it? They watch also never ask me watch with them. :@:@
comment?
/ top