BELIEVE IT OR NOT, I HAD FINISHED THE EXAMINATION. I mean the whole sec 1s. HAHAAHAHAH! SO DAMN HYPER TODAY! For maths 1, I believe I can pass. But to maths 2, I don't think I can. Most of them I don't know how to do. ARGHHH! I hope I can pass though.
After the examination, I go to Changi Airport, you know for what? To go back Indonesia (Boong ya. :D) Then play there. Play play play. So funny HOHOHOO. Watched Mamma-Mia there. Can watch one lorh! FOC some more. (Boong jg). Then fly back Singapore. HOHO!
After this, got lots of freedomm :D:D. Happy larhhhhhhhhhhh! Hyper! But there would be band on tuesday and wednesday. Sad case. LOL!
Think my post is so much shorter. So put lots of paragraph. HEHE! I still hope that I can go for the class chalet and SL camp. :D. Night!
comment?
/ top