Today was funnnnnnnnnnn. First period is PE. Mr K is always funny. HAHAA. Chinese has ting xie. Xin Lei cried . Tsk tsk. Chemistry has test. Its ok. I cannot say that it is easy..
Before band, Cheryl , Brenda and I was in the canteen. Kaye suddenly pulled Cheryl and I. Saying that its a surprised. So the surprised is, Tricia bought a b'day cake for Cheryl. AHHAAHAHA. Its a 'log' cake :P. Lynn, Tricia, Cherlyen, Kaye, Cheryl, Brenda, a school's auntie and I get one piece each. Soon, left with one. Cheryl brought it to Clarissa and bullied her. Pushing the cake to her and there goes her face. Full of white HAHAHA. Everyone in the canteen that seen her, said that she is crazy . LOLS! What a day :P Next b'day is from Lynn. During march. HAHAHAA.
At the start of the band, it was super boring. But at 5, we get to march. So fun lo. :DD. And our tones today is good. HAHAHA. I had yet to think of a choice to quit band or not..
I'm jealous!
comment?
/ top