Today, there's good times and bad times. First lesson was maths. Erm boring? LOL. PE was surprisingly fun. Had to do 5 sections game and run over the field. TIRED LA. Then the 4/1 boys VS 2/3 boys in soccer. The score is 2-0!! AHAHA. Recess and chinese was normal. For english, we went to the computer lab. Secretly go into friendster after finishing the compo. ><. I just knew that Jason was a super retard. :P. Jason =/= Jasson. Soon after, there goes Mdm V lesson. ==" I just felt so embarrassed then. :( At 2.15, there goes the maths test. IT IS SO HARD. Don't be surprised if I fail okays. T.T
After school has Cheryl and KaiTing with me in SP. LOL. Joke and trying not to make KaiTing emo HAHAHA. I was so emo back then. I still cannot believe what will happen if I failed maths. DIE? Bought the circle template finally. At a cheap price :P.
"A FFF,LOL!(Given by SDMAAF aka Chelsia)". This is what I took from William's blog. GEEZ. William.
"A SDMAAF that is named by the FFF, WaiYam :P" Gonna put this man!! HAHAHAHA. Ok la joking. Just "A SDMAFF that is the short term for Super Duper Manga Audition Freak F____" Forget the last one ><. HOHOHOHOH!
comment?
/ top