I don't know if today is good or bad. Maybe neither HAHAHA. Firstly, woke up late. Actually planned to walk with Clarissa HAHAH. But had yet to tell her by then :P. I took cab. So ex la. $10.55. WTF! Can give me how many breakfast.. But still, I reach school late. I reach the foyer and there goes the ring. ==" Many people was late today. Lok San and Huan Shen is one of them :D. I hope that my lateness would be cancelled. :x.
First period was english, boring!! Tsk :P. Second is Bio. Didn't teach much but bye Mr Say! :D. Third is history. Quite boring but interesting HAHAHA. Recess came and soon was geography. Many people get scolded from Mr Poon due to staying in class during recess. Geography was fine I guess. :D. Maths was the last. Simply boring. Cause the whole class is so noisy . =="
Band was extremely normal. Get scolded by Neo. But the whole clarinet line would get new clarinet if we get silver for SYF. Quite hard horh? And Mr Neo gonna leave if we didn't get silver and above. Is it good? HAHAHAH.
One of my longest post recently? LOLS. Ok shall learn Ting Xie or I faint tomorrow :P
comment?
/ top