Didn't blog yesterday. Was not allowed to use. Fine...
Ok yesterday. Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! I felt kind of left out for the whole day. Went for band, and the result was bad. That really pissed me off.
Today, woke up late and sort. Perhaps, Chinese was the best out of everything. The most fun la. HAHHAA. First, need to do chinese compo. Then ask many words from Natalie and Fong Yee. Thanks. Then I came up with a topic of Christianity LOLS. Since Natalie was not there, and Fong Yee has gone somewhere else, we decided to ask Andre. I thought the mother is Mother Maria. And it was Mother Mary and Mother Theresa. -.-! What the hell he call me idiot -.- . I guess I do need to learn more about religious stuffs.
After school, have photography. Getting so hyper la dey. Dancing honkey dong stomp in the bus stop, shouting... I don't even know that my voice is getting louder. Pspsps!! Ok everything is ok. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I'm glad!
comment?
/ top