Morning, took 105 and 196.. Normal la DIAO. Sat with Jessie while Jessica was with Roberto. Hmmmmmmm. Normal.. So went to wait for the gate, sorry didn't saw you mamui. First period is Maths. Received 21/25 previously but because of some careless mistakes, turned to 20/25. HAHAHHA. Second is Bio. Mdm V told the class that next semester gonna be quite sick -.- Next is music. Normal la. Finally watched finish the video. And having test next week. Chinese had the ting xie. The Lu ting xie the words that are not highlighted. Dang it. Recess and followed by lit. Did a long prose. LOLS. Tests had 11/20 and 8/12. Low ba? But luckily passed -.- ! History received 17/25 and 10/15. THANKS JOHN LOL. And I'm going for Toy thingy. I don't care about SYF ok! Bleahh!
Band was ok la. Watched japan bands and ate pizza. Something like that la. But I don't really play well today. Must confess eh! LOLS. Brought home the RC. SO HEAVY LIKE STONE. -.-
comment?
/ top