Today is today. Obviously. Walked with Cheryl in the morning. Cheryl was so excited due to their class tee. BOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. WHERE'S 2/3s?! HAHAHA. 2/2s class tee is actually quite nice .
So first period was PE. Clarissa was late and slightly warm. PE was not so fun as usual. I teamed up with Shi Kei, Zhi Ting and Jean. And the opponent are Ashley, Natalie, Ling Yang and Lok San. Felt bad for Ashley. The score was 4-0! 4 to my group and 0 to their group. Recess.. Chinese. Is terrifically boring. Read 母亲 until faint. =.= Chem.... I laugh like mad GEEZ! Ok . I got this siao disease for so long already. Assembly... Roberto and Andre shoot rubber bands. I thought only shoot to Apong!! ==".
Band.......................... received the band uniform. I don't know what to say. Ugly or cool? Its weird. Thats all. Neo say the band tone is nice. GOOD. During the March holiday, gonna be Band Camp. Not staying over night though. From morning 8am to night 8pm. 3 days continuously. I am dead ok. == Ended band at 6.25. Help to arrange the chairs and tables due to the lack of people. Wait for my mom to bring me home. Saw Andre before my mom came. His face was pale like ghost. -.-
Well , thats my day :D
comment?
/ top