Shall blog about what happened yesterday :D.
Morning, sit with Mamui, Brenda and Jessica. First period goes with English. Made continuous story. Write it next time. Since I am too lazy to take it now :x. But for the first time, English was fun la. HAHAHAH.
Chinese was normal. Halfway went to the hall to borrow books. But not me. As I already borrowed books previously from the school library :D.
Chem was fun lo. Do the chemical reaction again. Between acid and alkali. Very cool la. HAHAHA.
Assembly was ok. Heard about drums. HAHAHHA. Lucky that its not so loud compared to my brother's playing :P.
Soon, went for Fun concer 2009. COOL LA. First time going there. Jordan and Rio and one of the performance. ***Papui, Mamui***. HAHAHA. Forced to go for band. Received a new clarinet. OMG LA. Its soooooooooooooooooo shiny. Its like sparkling eye. Everything seems perfect can! HAHAHAHA. So Neo talk and talk and talk. Play Dartmoor Variation again. GEEZ. Transfer songs. HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.
Reach home, eat and play audi. Talk to him for 1 hour. Shyok la -.- Ok I want sleep already. Byesssssssssssssss. *AND THANKS PAPUI*!
comment?
/ top