Today is so fun. First period was maths. Sat with Lok San and learned more thingsZ!! Next was PE. THE BEST AND EXCELLENT LESSON! HAHAHA. We wasted 1 period in laughing and stretching. Soon we need to do high jump. DAMN FUN LAAAA!! I want to do moreeee. But without anyone seeing me doing it. Recess was next. I laughed like mad. REALLY REALLY MAD. I sat with Adelene, Shun Jun, Rou Xuan, Shi Kei and Jessica. I don't know why, but when I see at Adelene's face, I LAUGHED. Sorry but I just can't stop laughing ><. Next was Chinese. I think I did badly again. OMG OMG OMG!! Next was English. Read some boring stories and visitors came. Ms O started doing some kinds of movement which is so funny LOL. Next is Bio. Did some kind of worksheets, damn hard. Can I pass all my subjects? Thats what I'm thinking.
Soon end of class. Fong Yee gave me Banana Jelly. Its so horny la HAHAHA. Went to meet Mrs T. Cheryl and Brenda are not going. !!!! ==" Went to West Coast Park. 1h trip there. Thanks to Prabu AHAHA. Only 30min to take photos. So short. Had yet to go for the pyramid. Geez! Not gonna post the photos though. Kind of lazy! Waste of time and sorts ><. Gonna take my new spec tomorrow. I'm just hyper today.
PS: CLAR, AWAS LO KALO MASIH EMO. HAHAHAH!
comment?
/ top