you said move on, where do i go?


profile



Chelsia is hereeeee ! :B Me love Onew and Eunhyuk , continueing with around 17 more laogongs surrounding me !! Very flirtatious of me xD But thats my nature HOHOHOHO ! Human nature ~ Oh oh , I love a lot a lot of bands ! Plenty to be named ! :D Well yeah , love my blogggg :D

misc

tagboard

twitt

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter


    friends
    Eunhyuk ♡

    Class 1e3'09 Class 2e3'09 Adelene Amanda Amirah Andre Ashley Brenda Bryan Cheryl Christine Clara Clarissa Esmeralda Felicia Fharah Fong yee Jaoon Jean Jessica Jessie Jewel Jia En Kai Ting Kaye Ling Yang Lok San Melanie Melissa Min Er Natalie Pan Ying Pearlyn Chua Pearlyn Mak Rachel Rio Shafia Shi Kei Teck Li Trixia Truman Xin Rui Xin Tian Wan Xin William Zhiting

    thanks
    © * étoile filante
    inspiration/colours: mintyapple
    icons: cablelines
    reference: x / x

    past
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    title: Blah
    date: 22 March 2009
    time:9:39:00 PM
    Today have tuition and went for expo. LOLS. There were so many people. Tsk. Hate crowded places! Shall do the 100 quizzes.

    PS: WILLIAM, I DO ALREADY OK! =.= READ IT . EVERY ANSWER LOL.

    Start time : 9.40

    A.) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs
    B.) Tag 10 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.
    C.) Continue this game by sending it to other people

    I've tagged :
    1)William ( DO AGAIN BOY . HAAHHA JKING! )
    2)Anyone!
    3)Anyone!!
    4)Anyone!!!
    5)Anyone!!!!
    6)Anyone!!!!!
    7)Anyone!!!!
    8)Anyone!!!
    9)Anyone!!
    10)Anyone!

    01. What have you been doing recently?
    - Smsing William muahahahahhahah!

    02. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
    - Nah. :P I know I'm not guai kia ! :x

    03. What had happened at 10.00 am today?
    - Teacher asking the class to do composition . Tsk!

    04. When did you last cry?
    - I think its.... January? Forget!!

    05. Believe in fate/destiny?
    - Of course. Fate rawks :P

    06. What do you want in your life right now?
    - Hmmm. I want a good life :D

    07. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
    - If I bring my umbrella, then take it out lo. If not, I don't have a choice but to WALK! :D

    08. What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
    - All my toys! HOHOHOHO!

    09. What bottom are you wearing now?
    - Pyjamas bottom? LOL

    10.What's the nicest text in your inbox say?
    - Hmmm. Korean freak computer love kentucky friend chicken. That person would know what this is :P

    11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
    - Nah. It was tiring.

    12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
    - Sadly no.

    13. What was the last movie you caught?
    - Hmm. Marley and me.

    14. What are you proud of?
    - Hmmmmm. For being able to say 'bye' to my Indo friends? HAHAH!

    15. What does the oldest message in your inbox says?
    - "Chelsia... I can tie my hair now. Lols" Ah hah. You know who you are :D

    16. What was the last songs you sang out loud?
    - My blog song . :D

    17. Do you have any nick names?
    - Uh huh. Babui, Ah Gong, Ah ma? LOL.

    18. What does you last received text message say?
    - "Google lo. My fav site lol." GOOGLE NOT GOOD BOY!

    19. What time did you go to bed last night?
    - At 2! After doing many things :P

    20. Are you currently happy?
    - Not really. My homework and projects....

    21. Who gives you best advice?
    - I think is my sister :D

    22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
    - What is whipped cream?!

    23.Who did you talk on phone last night?
    - I don't really fancy talking on the phone at night.

    24. Is anyone bugging you right now?
    - Nah :D

    25. What/Who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
    - FORGET ALREADY! STML OMG!

    26. Do you wear toe socks?
    - What is toe socks?

    27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
    - I don't miss any call sadly :D

    28. Have you ever had your heartbroken?
    - I think so :P

    29. What annoys you most in a person?
    - The showing off of a person.

    30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
    - Thats a secret :D:D

    31. Have you ever done cocaine?
    - Cocaine is the cigarette thingy right? Nah.

    32. What is the colour of your room?
    - Beige colour :D.

    33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
    - Of course! Using corruption, few money would bail me out. And I would earn profit :DDD!

    34. Do you believe in the saying of: talk is cheap?
    - Can talk be paid? LOL.

    35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
    - My mom and my sister.

    36. Who was the last person to hug you?
    - Idk who!

    37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
    - LOL? Why would I even kiss =.=

    38. Do you have a life?
    - Obviously yes. Would I even type this blog if I don't have a life?

    39. Have you ever think someone died,when they really didn't die?
    - I don't care about the future :D Be simple minded!

    40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
    - Idk? William tell me the song one.

    41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
    - I seldom dream..

    42. Last time you smiled?
    - NOW! (:

    43. Have you changed this year?
    - I not hyper already. Sian!!

    44. What are you listening right now?
    - Listening to my bro talking + Channel 5 !

    45. Are you talking to someone when you're doing this?
    - Chatting with William lo. Ain't talking?

    46. Do you walk with your eyes opened or closed?
    - See my mood.

    47. Is there a quote you live by?
    - What is a quote?

    48. Do you want someone you cannot have?
    - I want Nathania (JKING)!

    49. Have you ever played an instrument?
    - Recorder, Clarinet, piano and all other instrument in band! :D

    50. What was the worst idea you've had in this week?
    - Sleep for another 1 h =.=

    51. What are you doing last night at 11 pm?
    - Chat in msn and downloading songs? LOLS.

    52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
    - Retard question.

    53. What song best describe your love life?
    - A more retarded question.

    54. Does the person know that you like him/her?
    - The more the question is retarded =.=

    55. Who always make you laugh?
    - One of them is William =.=! He noob ass. Don't know why make me laugh. Tskkkkk!

    56. Do you speak other language other than English?
    - Uh huh.

    57. Favourite website(s)?
    - www.mangafox.com muahahahhahahah!

    58. What's your middle name?
    - Nothing :DD

    59. What are you doing tomorrow?
    - Schooling again wee~

    60. What do you think you are like?
    - I SIAO LO. (Thanks to someone)!

    61. Who will you choose to die with?
    - Coffin lo. :D

    62. Where have you been today?
    - Bugis for tuition and expo :P

    63. What game do you play often?
    - Audition? Maple normal server.

    64. Who are you missing right now?
    - My indon friends T.T

    65. If you have to choose between friend and love,who will you choose? -
    - FRIENDS. FRIENDS ARE MORE COOL.

    66. What are you doing right now?
    - Chiong-ing this quiz or someone would kill me!

    67. Which primary school are you from?
    - NTPS!

    68. Name 3 colours that you like?
    - Black, White and Blue? LOL

    69. What emotion you like to show?
    - Happy emotion ;P

    70. What is your life to you?
    - A misery?

    71. If you have something troubling you,what will you do?
    - WACK !

    72. Who did you last chat in msn today?
    - William lo. =.=

    73. Who do you admire most?
    - Admire people for what? You won't changed into them anyway.

    74. Which month are you born in?
    - MAY!! :P

    75. How are you feeling right now?
    - Very sian!!

    76. What is the time now?
    - 10.21 Geez! Its getting late!

    77.What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
    - SOMEONE WHO HAS SPLIT PERSONALITY LO. I wonder who!

    78. What colour did you use to dye hair?
    - I had yet to dye my hair :D

    79. Why are you doing this test?
    - Cause its fun! AHHAHAH.

    80. What do you do when you're moody?
    - SLAM DOOR. LOL

    81. At which age you wish to get married?
    - When I think its the right time? HAHAHHA.

    82.Who is more important to you?
    - Friends and my family blood LOL.

    83. If today is the last day of your life,what will you do?
    - Splurge all the money I had :x

    84. Who is the person you trust the most?
    - My sis :D

    85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
    - I seen them. Of course I believe it :P

    86. If you have a dream come true,what would it be?
    - Make sure I can smile everyday HURRAY!

    87. What is your goal for this year?
    - Get top 30 for level position? Nah . Its impossible I guess.

    88. Do you believe in eternity love?
    - Impossible.

    89. What feeling do you love most?
    - HAPPY LA.

    90. Do you really think it's global warming now?
    - Uh huh. The weather is sometimes cold and warm. Geez! Is the weather being moody?!

    91. What feeling do you hate the most?
    - Being left out.

    92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
    - Yep!

    93. Do you believe in God?
    - I wonder!

    94. Who cares for you most?
    - Parents lo?

    95. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
    - Friendship and Family.

    96. What will you bring when you fight?
    - My gut.

    97. What have you done regretted doing in your whole life?
    - I don't really care about something that has passed.

    98. What would you feel if no one no longer cares for you?
    - I cry.

    99. What if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
    - Fine lo! Nothing can be done if that person is a stupid ass.

    100. How do you feel now?
    - HAPPY! Geez!

    Time finish : 10.30!


    comment? / top